Client satisfaction, clinical assessment and other measures
CSnet® will assist your organisation to get concrete about how you are making a difference.
You can embed any type of instrument or survey in CSnet®, linking indicators to outcomes. You can:
- Use ‘pre’ and ‘post’ measures to report on change over time
- Link indicators to case plan items, as well as to group work and community activities
- Link results to individual clients and group participants, or to case / group participants as a whole
- Create de-identified aggregated outcome results
- Align instruments to SCORE domains, and automatically upload them to the DSS Data Exchange (DEX)
- Email a secure link to surveys from CSnet® to clients and group participants where appropriate. Make it easy for clients to complete responses online – once it is saved it is secure and available to your organisation for real time reporting and analysis.
In CSnet® there is no limit to surveys or measures that can be used, and no restriction on the scale or rating types, text and other indicator formats.