There are lots of ways to tackle client information needs. It can be a little overwhelming –
- Do we know what we need? Do we understand our own workflows, program logics and reporting requirements?
- How will we manage the decision making process?
- Do we need a consultant? Is a formal tendering process necessary?
- Do we build, buy or use software-as-a-service?
- How much is it going to cost? What is the current system (or lack of system) costing?
You may wish to think your way through these types of questions, before you approach CSnet® or any other IT company. To assist your thinking, it may be helpful to speak with other organisations which have embarked on a strategy, or which are already using a client information system of some sort.
On the other hand, feel free to chat with CSnet® about any of these formative questions, if you like. No obligations are created by informal discussions. We have a lot to offer to assist you to get started. We can give you access to a demonstration site if that would be useful, again, no obligations created.