Whole-of-organisation approach to client information
You can have everyone working in a single client information system, as part of an organisational practice framework, regardless of what program is involved or where each person works.
- A whole-of-organisation strategy for client data collection and reporting
- A consistent interface for everyone in all programs involved
- An organisational practice framework, linking relevant outcomes and good practice to each program
- A single client record, all demographic data and programs relevant to the client pathway
- Aggregated reporting options to bring out client numbers and features across sites and programs
- Client and case level reporting to bring out all qualitative data