Comprehensive configuration options
You decide what data items and reports to use for each activity and service you provide.
Working with CSnet®, you will determine –
- What data items will be used for cases, clients, groups and community projects
- Funding programs and contracts to be available
- The outcomes and practice framework to be implemented, and the related session structure to be used
- Assessment and feedback instruments to be used
- Security roles for people accessing the system
- Processes to be implemented, with tasks and due dates
- Client warnings and alerts to be used
- Standard and non-standard reports that are required.
Its an ongoing thing. In the CSnet® community, we work together, we learn together, and we move forward.